As ridiculous as it might sound to some of you, it worked. With practice, I got pretty good at it and could anticipate what feedback/results specific images would get me with certain crowds. Which pieces would get complimented and commented on, which wouldn’t.
In turn, soon enough most of my new outfits became “I’m Getting Laid Tonight” looks.
Anyway, when I created SSfJ and needed a term to explain what the hell are these outfits, specifically tailored to get the best romantic/sexual results, I started calling them “I’m getting laid tonight” looks because that’s what they do.
The “I’m Getting Laid Tonight” look, is an outfit, an image, specifically tailored to get certain results within certain crowds.
We tailor the look based on where we’ll be wearing it, the type of people that hang out there/will be there, and what kind of women we want to attract (and for what kind of relationship).
Your outfit, your image is a form of non-verbal communication. Very impactful one too. Based on the little details in your outfit, everyone that sees you instantly makes dozens of various assumptions about who you are, what you like, how you communicate, etc. Whether those assumptions are correct or not is irrelevant, because if you were to interact with that person, everything you say or do will be seen through the prism of those initial assumptions.
And even though it is possible to change that first impression, in most seduction situations, the interactions don’t last long enough to do so.
Ok, the question then is, how do we go about creating a look like that?
- First, if you did the fashion action steps on Day 7, Week 1, you should have a rather clear understanding of what you want your image to communicate, how you want to be seen.
- You want to look for that sweet spot in terms of what you want to communicate and what your type of women are looking for in a man.
- Once you are clear with what qualities you want your image to communicate (found that sweet spot), it’s time to go online and look for inspiration. You can find plenty on Pinterest and Instragram.
- As you go through the photos online, see if you can find an outfit that you think communicates the qualities you want. Pick one.
- See if you need to make any adjustments to the outfit so that it looks flattering on you (based on what you learned in Day 4, Week 1).
- Note what pieces you need to get to replicate that outfit.
For more ideas, check out deconstructed and explained Style Inspirations: 5 Men’s Winter Outfits that Turn Girls’ Heads, How To Dress In Spring, How To Dress In College Part 2, No More Mr. Nice Guy , Chasing Skirts, How To Look Badass (check the outfits, read the explanations, immerse yourself in the stories – that’s my best advice to help you understand how much more is hiding behind the way you dress).
I know that this is not very specific, but that’s because there are A LOT of nuances. I would recommend dedicating some free time to think about the topic and explore the resources I linked to.
To help guide you a bit, let me also add some defining qualities of a great “I’m Getting Laid Tonight” look:
- It’s polarizing. Not everyone will love it and that’s great. Your outfit becomes a sort of screening tool that works automatically in the background.
- It’s sexual. If your average nerdy friend doesn’t think it’s “maybe a little too much…” or “I could never wear that…” you’re not doing it right.
- It’s impressive. The outfit should naturally stand out and you don’t want to end up looking like every other guy in a “going out shirt”. If you go out and see three other guys wearing something similar, it’s not an “I’m Getting Laid Tonight” look.
- IT’S NOT THE SAME AS BEING WELL–DRESSED! What most guys refer to as being well-dressed is getting some new clothes that fit and building an outfit that doesn’t completely suck. Being “well-dressed” is a fashion equivalent of going to the gym and just doing some random exercises, while using correct form. In contrast, tailoring your image, your outfits is an equivalent of deciding what physique you want and then specifically building your workouts and diet plan to reach that physique.
That said, it’s crucial that you cover the action steps in week one. We don’t want to end up with a “peacocky” clown look, but instead we’re looking for a stylish, sexy outfit. The difference between the two is how well you execute the fundamentals.
Lastly, if you want a more straight-forward, step-by-step approach or you’re interested in building a full sexy wardrobe instead of just one outfit, check out The Wow! Factor. It’s a massive course, but we were able to cover all the necessary ins and outs that simply cannot be covered in a single article.